My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Anonymous
2023-03-21T16:12:37+00:00

My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-20T17:20:51+00:00

    I can’t revive any email and also can’t send

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-17T17:13:57+00:00

    I am not getting any emails in my inbox or junk mail

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-06T11:39:38+00:00

    It been since last week

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-29T23:09:05+00:00

    So my usual hotmail account stopped sending/receiving emails. I now have to sign in to Microsoft to get to another account that is working...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T17:49:52+00:00

    I do not receive any mail

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments