My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Anonymous
2023-03-21T16:12:37+00:00

My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T14:11:01+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for the confirmation.

    In that case, please follow the link below:

    https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?link...

    Please choose Contact Support at the end of the page, then choose other products in the "Products and services" > in the "Category", choose "Manage Account Security" and then press "Confirm" > Choose "Chat with a support agent in your web browser".

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T14:05:06+00:00

    The last time i had access was 3/20/23.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T13:37:15+00:00

    Hi,

    I see. When was the last time that you accessed your Hotmail account?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T05:06:11+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for the screenshot.

    Please note that your concern is related to your Gmail account; for that, you will need to contact Google (Gmail) support to sort it out for you. If you want to sign in to your Hotmail account, you will need to go to the below link:

    https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T22:02:58+00:00

    I am having the same issue! Ever since I added an @outlook.com Alias to my account, the hotmail seems dismantled. I try to log in with it, it says it doesn’t exist. I tried sending an email to it and it bounces back undeliverable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments