My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Anonymous
2023-03-21T16:12:37+00:00

My hotmail account has stopped working and I am unable to get into it to view emails.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-07T13:22:20+00:00

    i caN'T SEND AND RECEIVE

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-25T22:15:56+00:00

    I am not receiving emails or allowed to send emails and people cant send to my email either

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T18:36:24+00:00

    Hello! My name is Abdullah, and I will assist you today.

    I am sorry to know that you are experiencing this issue. Has itt stopped working like you are not able to send and receive emails or you are unable to get into your account? Please elaborate.

    Thank you.

    Best,
    Abdullah

    my hotmail is ******@hotmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T02:01:23+00:00

    i cannot access my hotmail account

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-23T13:35:31+00:00

    No! What does Gmail have to do with my hotmail account? I've had the hotmail account forever.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments