How can i screenshot with the NEW OUTLOOK?

Anonymous
2023-05-20T14:22:44+00:00

Good Morning,

i have tried to search this option everywhere. And i keep getting re-routed on how to find it with the old version.

please help !

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-18T10:23:35+00:00

    Since they can't deliver any new functionality they need to retract features just to present them as "new" in the future along new crappy design with awful UX. With Win 11 they basically took Apple approach "progression by regression".
    Windows 11 is a crap, new outlook is laugh worthy, Teams are and always has been a toy in compression to old communicators from Windows XP era.
    I had to move to Win 11 recently in work and i spent 10h in total to install fonts, imagine that - who is going to pay that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-19T04:27:03+00:00

    Hey Marek have to agree 100000%

    I’ve got 12 workstations still on W10 and dread the day I have to go up to W11

    Well said !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T15:00:46+00:00

    It's October 2024, is it still considered a Beta version? Please add this functionality back in. Thank you,

    Wes

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T15:09:08+00:00

    Take a look at my post from Aug 1st. The functionality is still there, just a different process. It is actually easier the new way!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T04:53:07+00:00

    Hi there. Why can’t I screenshot my emails on my iPhone? The screenshot I show is always a black screen.

    I have to go to outlook.office.com to be able to do it.

    Can we please fix this? I get a lot of emails I need to share with others and screenshotting the information is the fastest most efficient way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments