How can i screenshot with the NEW OUTLOOK?

Anonymous
2023-05-20T14:22:44+00:00

Good Morning,

i have tried to search this option everywhere. And i keep getting re-routed on how to find it with the old version.

please help !

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T19:35:46+00:00

    As a work around, I took a "Print Screen" then pasted in PowerPoint, cropped (if needed) then pasted in my email. Long way to go but it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T09:03:51+00:00

    I lost 1 hour looking for the option. I prefer screen clipping directly from the mail. It's less time consuming.

    Switching back to the old version.

    Hope the screen clipping option will be added on the new version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T15:51:57+00:00

    I agree. Insert screen clipping is VERY IMPORTANT

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T15:39:41+00:00

    This worked up until recently in the New Outlook with the snipping tool. Now it goes through the motions but eliminates the snip when sending the email?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T20:59:43+00:00

    This was a feature I use daily! It helps communicate with clients and having to use the snipping tool externally eats up time. Please bring this feature into the new outlook!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments