How can i screenshot with the NEW OUTLOOK?

Anonymous
2023-05-20T14:22:44+00:00

Good Morning,

i have tried to search this option everywhere. And i keep getting re-routed on how to find it with the old version.

please help !

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-14T00:06:34+00:00

    I switched back to the older one due to this

    Zoey

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T17:53:50+00:00

    Switching back too. Bummer. I searched for an hour. Use the screenshot daily for my job

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T21:22:59+00:00

    same. Switching back to the old version due to this feature being gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-21T18:53:43+00:00

    I switched back as well. How hard is it to add this functionality?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-23T22:17:01+00:00

    I also noticed that you can no longer snip and adjust the "Layout" option in order to move the snip anywhere in the email. I use this all day. Switching back to the older version which is a bummer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments