How can i screenshot with the NEW OUTLOOK?

Anonymous
2023-05-20T14:22:44+00:00

Good Morning,

i have tried to search this option everywhere. And i keep getting re-routed on how to find it with the old version.

please help !

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-20T14:57:00+00:00

    Greetings, Amber! My name is Arif, and I will assist you today.

    For better assistance, could you please elaborate more on your concern so that I can better understand and help you?

    Warm Regards,

    Arif

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-20T15:46:32+00:00

    I am not able to locate the "screenshot" feature with the newer version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-21T12:04:14+00:00

    Dear Amber,

    Thank you so much for your reply!

    I have tried on my end with the new Outlook. I am sorry to inform you that it seems taking screenshots with the new Outlook is currently not possible or available. This could be because the new Outlook is a beta version, and Microsoft Outlook developers are still working on it. You might have noticed that when switching from the new Outlook to the original version, you are asked for feedback on how it was or for any suggestions regarding the new Outlook.

    For now, you can switch back to the original version of Outlook, which allows you to take screenshots. Alternatively, you can use the "Snipping Tool" to take a screenshot, save it to your PC, and then insert it into your Outlook email. Please make sure to provide your feedback to Microsoft's feedback form using the link below, requesting the addition of this feature by Microsoft developers in the future.

    Link: https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback

    OR

    Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

    Warm Regards,

    Arif

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T15:19:51+00:00

    okay. I have submitted my feedback. Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns.

    Have a great week!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-17T06:29:27+00:00

    Thanks for someone finally answering this question honestly.

    I'll be switching back to the old version of Outlook... what's the point of change if it means going backwards?

    Was this answer helpful?

    60+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments