How can i screenshot with the NEW OUTLOOK?

Anonymous
2023-05-20T14:22:44+00:00

Good Morning,

i have tried to search this option everywhere. And i keep getting re-routed on how to find it with the old version.

please help !

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T21:22:59+00:00

    same. Switching back to the old version due to this feature being gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T17:53:50+00:00

    Switching back too. Bummer. I searched for an hour. Use the screenshot daily for my job

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-14T00:06:34+00:00

    I switched back to the older one due to this

    Zoey

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-17T06:29:27+00:00

    Thanks for someone finally answering this question honestly.

    I'll be switching back to the old version of Outlook... what's the point of change if it means going backwards?

    Was this answer helpful?

    60+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T15:19:51+00:00

    okay. I have submitted my feedback. Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns.

    Have a great week!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments