Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
I agree. Insert screen clipping is VERY IMPORTANT
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Good Morning,
i have tried to search this option everywhere. And i keep getting re-routed on how to find it with the old version.
please help !
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I agree. Insert screen clipping is VERY IMPORTANT
I lost 1 hour looking for the option. I prefer screen clipping directly from the mail. It's less time consuming.
Switching back to the old version.
Hope the screen clipping option will be added on the new version.
As a work around, I took a "Print Screen" then pasted in PowerPoint, cropped (if needed) then pasted in my email. Long way to go but it works.
I also noticed that you can no longer snip and adjust the "Layout" option in order to move the snip anywhere in the email. I use this all day. Switching back to the older version which is a bummer.
I switched back as well. How hard is it to add this functionality?