How can i screenshot with the NEW OUTLOOK?

Anonymous
2023-05-20T14:22:44+00:00

Good Morning,

i have tried to search this option everywhere. And i keep getting re-routed on how to find it with the old version.

please help !

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-08T18:28:07+00:00

    Not ideal, but the current workaround I have found is opening up Word or Powerpoint and use the screenshot feature, then copy and paste it into the Outlook email. Few extra steps but it works until Microsoft brings back this feature.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-24T15:23:03+00:00

    This new Outlook is not better, it's going backward. Microsoft, please look from the User's perspectives when you're developing these new upgrades to your applications. It is NOT better.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-12T20:58:45+00:00

    Thanks for this! I see people have been looking. It's not as intuitive, but it works. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T04:53:07+00:00

    Hi there. Why can’t I screenshot my emails on my iPhone? The screenshot I show is always a black screen.

    I have to go to outlook.office.com to be able to do it.

    Can we please fix this? I get a lot of emails I need to share with others and screenshotting the information is the fastest most efficient way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T15:09:08+00:00

    Take a look at my post from Aug 1st. The functionality is still there, just a different process. It is actually easier the new way!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments