Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-09T12:28:43+00:00

    Exactly same problem for me!

    Switching back to old version until this is fixed :-(

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-19T21:02:52+00:00

    Not sure which update included this, but I just realized they added the response options!! So "forward" is back...just waiting on the "new message" now! I've been prompting the updates as soon as I see them now, in case it's a really good one.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T12:29:31+00:00

    Will the option for New Email to ever be added back into the Quick Steps in Outlook Online - it is the most used Quick Step in my Firm.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-25T18:01:22+00:00

    I agree. I have tried switching to the new Outlook several times over the past 6 months and Microsoft continues to ignore fixing the Quickstep migration issue. I have just over 30 Quicksteps set up in the old Outlook. I only get 8 when I try migrating to the new Outlook.

    Microsoft, please fix this issue! It is a "you" issue and not an "us" issue. Please fix your code. Allow more than 8 Quicksteps to migrate to the new Outlook. Otherwise, many people will continue to use the "old" user interface.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T14:13:42+00:00

    This would keep me from moving to new Outlook as well. Needs to be included in released version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments