Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
They FINALLY fixed it. Took them long enough. The button is back.
But it's circular now! And not labeled! Amazing CHANGES!!!!!! Must have took them hours to come up with it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My select button is missing from my main outlook email. I am confused as to why it's no longer there as it is available for use on my other emails. I do not wish to switch to the desktop app or switch emails. I am aware that CTRL A/Shft + Click are options but I would like to have the functionality of just clicking to select multiple without the need of the keyboard. I have looked through all the settings I can find and even made a new account (this one) to see if there are any settings that differ that could've caused it, Unfortunately I found nothing helpful. I welcome any and all suggestions, relogging has also proved ineffective as well as removing all options from my toolbar and resetting it.
This tick icon is the one in question that has vanished.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
They FINALLY fixed it. Took them long enough. The button is back.
But it's circular now! And not labeled! Amazing CHANGES!!!!!! Must have took them hours to come up with it.
That didn't work for me?
I am sick of Hotmail and all the stupidity and blackmail that goes with it. (that just gets ignored when you complain about it).
I think I'll delete my account.
Well, it WAS fixed. Now, sometime between 10/1/2023 at 2AM EST and 1400 EST it just disappeared again. W+F Microsoft?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
They know their Consumer database is sitting comfortably enough to conduct trial & error without losing a single one of us.
Acceptable excuse? - At a minimum.
What is not productive?
Welcome to Business in 2023 and beyond.