Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Thank You for Your snip, I'm going to use it in my next post if that is OK?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My select button is missing from my main outlook email. I am confused as to why it's no longer there as it is available for use on my other emails. I do not wish to switch to the desktop app or switch emails. I am aware that CTRL A/Shft + Click are options but I would like to have the functionality of just clicking to select multiple without the need of the keyboard. I have looked through all the settings I can find and even made a new account (this one) to see if there are any settings that differ that could've caused it, Unfortunately I found nothing helpful. I welcome any and all suggestions, relogging has also proved ineffective as well as removing all options from my toolbar and resetting it.
This tick icon is the one in question that has vanished.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank You for Your snip, I'm going to use it in my next post if that is OK?
I'm trying to figure out why the Outlook team would remove the appropriately placed check box that was right above the email check boxes of the received emails (SuperQA's question mark) only to add a Select button over to the right just to bring back that appropriately placed and now disappeared check box over to the left?
instead of reducing keyboard and mouse clicks only Microsoft muppets can add complexity where none existed before.
I have the same problem. If you look to the top right of the screen, there is a button that says select. You now have to click on that, then the select all button appears next to the delete button.
Absolutely infuriating that what was once a single click to select all, is now a two step process.
Microsoft - this is a bad change. It complicates the process. Please change it back.
Infinite dumbness indeed.
This movement of form before function is seriously starting to get annoying. Ignoring industry standards, and making things harder to use for a cleaner look and aesthetics is ridiculous.
E.G. developers (U.I designers) need to stop using radio buttons as tick boxes.