Why is my select all button missing?

Anonymous
2023-04-05T16:35:54+00:00

My select button is missing from my main outlook email. I am confused as to why it's no longer there as it is available for use on my other emails. I do not wish to switch to the desktop app or switch emails. I am aware that CTRL A/Shft + Click are options but I would like to have the functionality of just clicking to select multiple without the need of the keyboard. I have looked through all the settings I can find and even made a new account (this one) to see if there are any settings that differ that could've caused it, Unfortunately I found nothing helpful. I welcome any and all suggestions, relogging has also proved ineffective as well as removing all options from my toolbar and resetting it.

This tick icon is the one in question that has vanished.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-05T16:42:23+00:00

    and the dummies have recently done it again.... with no visible method of making it stay visible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-05T12:16:45+00:00

    They know their Consumer database is sitting comfortably enough to conduct trial & error without losing a single one of us.

    Acceptable excuse? - At a minimum.

    What is not productive?

    1. Trying out the newly created function first hand
    2. Feeling (a primitive word AI is trying to obliterate) uneasy about the extra act/maneuver, that was not anticipated
    3. Reflect on such poor choices, still decide on proceeding to initiate building a metric to review in 6months for insights
    4. Show the boss your innovative
    5. Paycheck
    6. Toast to a new Idea
    7. Ignore all recent reviews
    8. Feel (Heaven Forbid) a sense of emptiness/inadequacy
    9. Repeat.

    Welcome to Business in 2023 and beyond.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-03T02:40:02+00:00

    Well, it WAS fixed. Now, sometime between 10/1/2023 at 2AM EST and 1400 EST it just disappeared again. W+F Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T06:36:43+00:00

    That didn't work for me?

    I am sick of Hotmail and all the stupidity and blackmail that goes with it. (that just gets ignored when you complain about it).

    I think I'll delete my account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments