Why is my select all button missing?

Anonymous
2023-04-05T16:35:54+00:00

My select button is missing from my main outlook email. I am confused as to why it's no longer there as it is available for use on my other emails. I do not wish to switch to the desktop app or switch emails. I am aware that CTRL A/Shft + Click are options but I would like to have the functionality of just clicking to select multiple without the need of the keyboard. I have looked through all the settings I can find and even made a new account (this one) to see if there are any settings that differ that could've caused it, Unfortunately I found nothing helpful. I welcome any and all suggestions, relogging has also proved ineffective as well as removing all options from my toolbar and resetting it.

This tick icon is the one in question that has vanished.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Ron-6928 4,991 Reputation points
    2023-04-05T16:42:57+00:00

    Is there any item in that folder where the check icon is "missing"? If the folder is empty, you won't see the icon.

    This is my Deleted Items folder. It is empty.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments