Why is my select all button missing?

Anonymous
2023-04-05T16:35:54+00:00

My select button is missing from my main outlook email. I am confused as to why it's no longer there as it is available for use on my other emails. I do not wish to switch to the desktop app or switch emails. I am aware that CTRL A/Shft + Click are options but I would like to have the functionality of just clicking to select multiple without the need of the keyboard. I have looked through all the settings I can find and even made a new account (this one) to see if there are any settings that differ that could've caused it, Unfortunately I found nothing helpful. I welcome any and all suggestions, relogging has also proved ineffective as well as removing all options from my toolbar and resetting it.

This tick icon is the one in question that has vanished.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-22T22:20:06+00:00

    Thank You for Your snip, I'm going to use it in my next post if that is OK?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T18:01:12+00:00

    Mine came back too but disappeared again yesterday!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-06T22:56:44+00:00

    Yes, Yes, Yes, now it seems to be back to square one, it was what I and quite a MANY people were complaining about and apparently you gave it to us on a temp basis - it was better again/what we wanted better and then all of a sudden you became stupid AGAIN and changed it/Took it away???

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T06:36:43+00:00

    That didn't work for me?

    I am sick of Hotmail and all the stupidity and blackmail that goes with it. (that just gets ignored when you complain about it).

    I think I'll delete my account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-11T00:18:19+00:00

    They FINALLY fixed it. Took them long enough. The button is back.

    But it's circular now! And not labeled! Amazing CHANGES!!!!!! Must have took them hours to come up with it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments