Outlook Desktop Client not saving signature settings for New Messages & Forwards/Replies for Google Workspace account.

Anonymous
2023-08-28T16:28:44+00:00

Client has Office Home and Business 2021 installed and just recently because of issues with her contacts not syncing over to the desktop client had to install Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook. Everything for that went smoothly and is working. However she went to set her email signature and was able to save it and set it up for New Messages and Forwards/Replies, however she closed out of Outlook and went back the next day and had to set the signature for New Messages and Forward/Replies again in order for it to work. Each time she closes Outlook the next day she has to set it again and it will work just fine after that until she closes Outlook. Any suggestions?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-13T17:07:33+00:00

    Hello Glenn,

    Attached is the version of Office that she is using. Let me know your thoughts.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-12T17:43:00+00:00

    Glenn,

    I haven't forgot about this. Just had a LOT going on. I will get you this information as soon as I can.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-08T06:43:57+00:00

    No problem, Robert Mack_XFER. Health is wealth as they say.

    By the way a slight correction on the information I needed from my last reply. I specifically need the version number of Outlook 2021 as highlighted in the guide and photo below.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/about-office-what-version-of-office-am-i-using-932788b8-a3ce-44bf-bb09-e334518b8b19

    CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO

    In addition, do you have another email account added to Outlook 2021 besides the Google Workspace account? If you do, is that other account manifesting the same issue with signatures?

    Regards,

    Glenn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-07T15:29:09+00:00

    Hello Glenn,

    Sorry for the delay. I was out of work sick yesterday and haven't had a chance to reach back out to the client. I will reach out the client and see get this information for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-05T23:34:02+00:00

    Thanks for the video, Robert Mack_XFER.

    I'll bring this up to our internal support team for further investigation.

    But I do need additional information. One such information is the version of Outlook 2021 that you are using. I specifically need the version number as highlighted in the guide and photo below.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/about-office-what-version-of-office-am-i-using-932788b8-a3ce-44bf-bb09-e334518b8b19

    CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO

    Sincerely,

    Glenn

    EDIT: Added clarity on information needed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments