Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Hi there
I just found this thread and thought I'd add to it... never been a problem before but it is now!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Client has Office Home and Business 2021 installed and just recently because of issues with her contacts not syncing over to the desktop client had to install Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook. Everything for that went smoothly and is working. However she went to set her email signature and was able to save it and set it up for New Messages and Forwards/Replies, however she closed out of Outlook and went back the next day and had to set the signature for New Messages and Forward/Replies again in order for it to work. Each time she closes Outlook the next day she has to set it again and it will work just fine after that until she closes Outlook. Any suggestions?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi there
I just found this thread and thought I'd add to it... never been a problem before but it is now!
When was this update rolled out? I am still having this issue. My office version is Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2312 Build 16.0.17126.20132) 64-bit.
Edit:
I did setup a completely new user with the new Workspace Email account and the problem is still the same. While one can setup a "regular" Outlook Profile that stores the signature locally, as soon as I use Google Sync, which requires setting up a Workspace Email Profile, the signature setting is no longer stored.
This needs to be rectified asap. It is extremely annoying having to setup the signature every time one opens Outlook.
Good news! After the most recent update to Microsoft Office, the profile settings now save! I hope others receive good results, also.
Thank you everyone for chiming in! It works!
I have been monitoring all the replies on this thread. I am having the same issue and none of the suggested fixes actually work to keep the assigned signatures. My signature stays, but I have to go into Options every morning and assign my signature to new and reply/forward emails. I didn't have this issue in my last version of Outlook. I am a network user in a school district. Please let us know if this is being worked on by Microsoft and Google. Thanks!
Is anyone from Microsoft monitoring this thread?