Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
I am too experiencing the 'sync calendar' functionality being turned off by itself.
Causing my entire 365 calendar to be deleted from my Samsung calendar.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!
Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am too experiencing the 'sync calendar' functionality being turned off by itself.
Causing my entire 365 calendar to be deleted from my Samsung calendar.
I got a couple of updates last week and sync is on for 3 whole days now.
Wow!
Same here, after some Samsung (!) updates it started to work again. I am so happy.
The interval gets longer - but after some days suddenly it disables sync again, in my case :/
I got the latest Outlook update, finally. It's been working for 3 days now. Fingers crossed - thank you Microsoft engineers - because of its random nature, this looked like a tough one to replicate and solve.