Can no longer sync Outlook calendar on Android

Anonymous
2023-03-28T16:23:24+00:00

I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T19:37:20+00:00

    I uninstalled the most recent version (both that and the immediately prior version were exhibiting this behavior). Then I installed the earlier version 4.2307.4. That version has not yet spontaneously disabled the setting to sync to the Android calendar in the couple of days I've had it installed. I'm preventing the Play Store from updating this application, hopefully until such time as this problem is resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-07T13:14:54+00:00

    I am having the same issue, it's been happening 3-4 weeks now. At first I'd turn it back on and it would stay on for a day or two, now it seems to turn itself back off after a few hours. This has been a huge problem for me, I am a field engineer and I rely on these notifications heavily. Tried all workarounds in this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-07T14:31:55+00:00

    I have the same problem, sync calendar turns itself off all the time. Has Microsoft at least acknowledged there's a problem yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-09T15:20:57+00:00

    Just wanted to chime in (the more people speak up about this problem the better, right?) and say that I'm having these problems too, even on the latest version of the app which has just updated to version 4.2311.1

    Not sure if it's the app or a problem on the server side for Microsoft, but this really needs to be fixed soon. I'm missing appointments at work because when the calendar is gone on my phone I'm not getting notifications either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-10T13:31:17+00:00

    I'm now having to re-enable sync a few times a day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments