Can no longer sync Outlook calendar on Android

Anonymous
2023-03-28T16:23:24+00:00

I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T16:45:06+00:00

    Where can I file a bug with Microsoft regarding this problem with Outlook for Android Version 4.2311.1 (42311825)?

    My employer requires that I use Outlook for Android. They have also removed the ability for me to Contact Support from within the application.

    The steps described here by Kerry Chen MSFT do not resolve the problem.

    I want to provide those who can fix the problem to be aware of the problem. But all roads to Support through my own Office 365 subscription take me to this Community and, no offense, that's not what I'm requesting here.

    Can someone provide me with a means of filing a formal bug on this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-02T14:34:15+00:00

    I am experiencing the identical problem which first exhibited itself around the tail end of March, 2023.

    My symptoms and steps toward resolution are also identical.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-28T18:58:49+00:00

    Thanks for your reply.

    I have already executed the steps you outlined (removing and reinstalling the account). I have also reset the account.

    The problem persists.

    Also, as I indicated in my reply to the original post, the option to get in-app help is not available to me. As you are probably aware, it's possible for companies to remove this option and that's what my employer has done. Inside the application I can provide feedback but I cannot contact support. Despite that, I wish to make sure Microsoft knows this is a problem in the most recent version of their Android Outlook application.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-28T18:33:24+00:00

    Dear ab1280

    Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you!

    Based on your description, please kindly try following to check the result:

    • Check app settings

    Go to Settings > Accounts > Exchange > tap your email address. **Note:**If it is added as an IMAP account, you will have to delete it and re-add as an Exchange account. Make sure "Sync Calendar" is enabled. Wait and check your calendar app.

    If you don't see a calendar option or your account was listed as IMAP, tap More and select Remove account. Then go to the next step. Check sync settings

    • Re-add account

    Re-add your email account and choose Exchange ActiveSync or Exchange.

    For detailed directions, see the Samsung tab in Set up email in Android email app.

    If your problem persists, since your problem involves outlook for mobile, due to the lack of certain authority and knowledge of our forum, we have a professional team responsible for it, so in order to better help you and no longer waste your more time, please ask the team for help, there will be professional engineers to help you, for details, please kindly refer to : Get in-app help for Outlook for iOS and Android

    Image
    Thanks in advance for your understanding! Your patience and cooperation will be highly appreciated. Hope you all the best!

    Sincerely,

    Kerry Chen | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-28T17:47:04+00:00

    Glad to see I'm not crazy and others are having the same issue. I'm also on app v4.2310.0, unsure how to find company portal version.

    I'll submit this bug through the app as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments