Can no longer sync Outlook calendar on Android

Anonymous
2023-03-28T16:23:24+00:00

I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T19:37:20+00:00

    I uninstalled the most recent version (both that and the immediately prior version were exhibiting this behavior). Then I installed the earlier version 4.2307.4. That version has not yet spontaneously disabled the setting to sync to the Android calendar in the couple of days I've had it installed. I'm preventing the Play Store from updating this application, hopefully until such time as this problem is resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T18:02:11+00:00

    I'm having this exact same issue. My Android calendar started last week not showing my outlook.com calendar events. Actually missed an appointment because of this issue. Found sync calendar disabled in outlook app. I re-enabled it and syncing was fine, until a day or 2 later. Found same issue. Again today the issue happened again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T18:00:28+00:00

    I'm working with Microsoft support - they've had me reset a few things and change a couple settings but nothing's worked. Will let this thread know if they're able to resolve it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T17:46:17+00:00

    I have the same problem for 2 weeks now. It's a bug for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T20:24:09+00:00

    I do experience the same issue with Outlook 4.2310.1 on Samsung S20 with Android 13. No "workarounds" helped - Outlook randomly turns off the sync calendar toggle in my account. Drives me crazy, as it is a absolute blocker in my daily business - and it worked perfectly well until some days ago, without any changes...

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments