Can no longer sync Outlook calendar on Android

Anonymous
2023-03-28T16:23:24+00:00

I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T06:59:06+00:00

    There is no such navigation on my Android Outlook: Settings > Accounts > Exchange .

    There is just the section Email accounts. If i want to add an account i just click ADD EMAIL ACCOUNT and after a while it is there with Office 365 under it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T03:11:16+00:00

    I'd been having the same issue the past ~month and seem to have just found a solution that works for me.

    My email/calendar was previously synced as an Outlook account. I instead tried adding my email as a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account, and this solved the issue.

    I realise this is essentially the advice provided by @Kerry Chen MSFT, but I wanted to highlight the fact that it was adding a new type of account, not just deleting and re-adding my Outlook account, that solved it.

    I found the easiest way to add the Exchange account was via the Samsung email app. Interestingly, since adding this the options to sync calendars and contacts within the Outlook app are forced on - i.e. on but greyed out and can't be turned off.

    There was also no need for me to delete my Outlook account, though I have disabled sync on this within the Samsung 'Manage Accounts' settings so that my info isn't duplicated.

    Hope this helps someone!

    Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (One UI 5.1)

    Outlook version: 4.2312.3 (42312823)

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-11T18:24:04+00:00

    Exactly the same issue here.

    Outlook version 4.2312.3

    Samsung Galaxy S22.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-11T06:56:10+00:00

    Same here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-10T23:01:14+00:00

    Same here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments