Can no longer sync Outlook calendar on Android

Anonymous
2023-03-28T16:23:24+00:00

I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-26T11:07:46+00:00

    I have the same problem. Syncing stopped working after the lastest Android update from some days ago. Very frustrating as I use my calendar hourly on my phone and desktop. Hope this can be solved soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-30T17:40:27+00:00

    I got the latest Outlook update, finally. It's been working for 3 days now. Fingers crossed - thank you Microsoft engineers - because of its random nature, this looked like a tough one to replicate and solve.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-30T11:29:04+00:00

    The interval gets longer - but after some days suddenly it disables sync again, in my case :/

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-30T08:04:32+00:00

    Same here, after some Samsung (!) updates it started to work again. I am so happy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-30T07:56:45+00:00

    I got a couple of updates last week and sync is on for 3 whole days now.

    Wow!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments