Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
Hi Jim, when you add an Exchange account there is a button with Manual Setting, if you click on that you should see the fields to enter the info manually.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!
Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Jim, when you add an Exchange account there is a button with Manual Setting, if you click on that you should see the fields to enter the info manually.
Hi Yolanda
Can you explain how you loaded the manual settings as I'm having the same problem with syncing my Outlook calendar!
Thanks
Jim
I deleted my Exchange account, added it again, but used the Manual settings and entered m.outlook.com
That worked for me
Is there any update on this. I am having the same issue.
Hi Yolanda,
in my case (Samsung S22) it was related to some Samsung updates. After updating ALL Samsung stuff pain finally ended.
cheers
M