Can no longer sync Outlook calendar on Android

Anonymous
2023-03-28T16:23:24+00:00

I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-12T21:21:02+00:00

    Finally!

    It worked! I can now see the calendar entries in Android Calendar App.

    So... we leave the "Sync calendar" option off.. and it still syncs!?

    Well, if this is not a bug this is misleading to say the least

    Is this supposed to work this way?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-30T05:43:00+00:00

    Hi Yolanda

    Can you explain how you loaded the manual settings as I'm having the same problem with syncing my Outlook calendar!

    Thanks

    Jim

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-28T12:07:29+00:00

    I deleted my Exchange account, added it again, but used the Manual settings and entered m.outlook.com

    That worked for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-28T12:00:24+00:00

    Is there any update on this. I am having the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-26T12:35:06+00:00

    Hi Yolanda,

    in my case (Samsung S22) it was related to some Samsung updates. After updating ALL Samsung stuff pain finally ended.

    cheers

    M

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments