Can no longer sync Outlook calendar on Android

Anonymous
2023-03-28T16:23:24+00:00

I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T17:24:09+00:00

    I also had a problem using Outlook Calendar on my Samsung 20 Ultra phone so I switched to Google Calendar. Now I have received a message from the Outlook team that I must NOT use another calendar with Outlook for security reasons. I do not believe Google is not using a security system robust enough for Microsoft. I think Microsoft does not want competition.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T04:30:58+00:00

    I think I have found the issue. This worked for my Samsung S20. In Outlook on phone, go to settings. Then scroll down to Calendar. Then hit Default calendar. Choose box marked calendar instead of untitled. It will not let me do more than one calendar at a time. Testing this method, it seems events typed into my android calendar now show up on my computer outlook and my computer outlook shows up on my android calendar. This is also working from my outlook on android to android calendar and desk top outlook. It is not instant, takes about 3 minutes, but its working somehow. Took me 3 months to find this and none of the Microsoft techs ever figured it out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-30T12:03:22+00:00

    Hi Jim, when you add an Exchange account there is a button with Manual Setting, if you click on that you should see the fields to enter the info manually.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T17:57:46+00:00

    I am too experiencing the 'sync calendar' functionality being turned off by itself.

    Causing my entire 365 calendar to be deleted from my Samsung calendar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-07T14:31:55+00:00

    I have the same problem, sync calendar turns itself off all the time. Has Microsoft at least acknowledged there's a problem yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments