Can no longer sync Outlook calendar on Android

Anonymous
2023-03-28T16:23:24+00:00

I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-02T14:34:15+00:00

    I am experiencing the identical problem which first exhibited itself around the tail end of March, 2023.

    My symptoms and steps toward resolution are also identical.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T16:45:06+00:00

    Where can I file a bug with Microsoft regarding this problem with Outlook for Android Version 4.2311.1 (42311825)?

    My employer requires that I use Outlook for Android. They have also removed the ability for me to Contact Support from within the application.

    The steps described here by Kerry Chen MSFT do not resolve the problem.

    I want to provide those who can fix the problem to be aware of the problem. But all roads to Support through my own Office 365 subscription take me to this Community and, no offense, that's not what I'm requesting here.

    Can someone provide me with a means of filing a formal bug on this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-09T15:20:57+00:00

    Just wanted to chime in (the more people speak up about this problem the better, right?) and say that I'm having these problems too, even on the latest version of the app which has just updated to version 4.2311.1

    Not sure if it's the app or a problem on the server side for Microsoft, but this really needs to be fixed soon. I'm missing appointments at work because when the calendar is gone on my phone I'm not getting notifications either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T17:46:17+00:00

    I have the same problem for 2 weeks now. It's a bug for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-28T17:47:04+00:00

    Glad to see I'm not crazy and others are having the same issue. I'm also on app v4.2310.0, unsure how to find company portal version.

    I'll submit this bug through the app as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments