Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
I don't trust any or all of them. The digital world was nice, exciting and useful when it first started, but like everything else humans touch, it's become severely sullied.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I noticed a few days ago my Outlook calendar was no longer syncing on my phone. In the Outlook app I went into settings, selected my account and noticed 'Sync calendars' was off. I turned it back on and syncing resumed. However, that setting keeps getting turned off on its own, I can't keep calendar syncing enabled!
Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I don't trust any or all of them. The digital world was nice, exciting and useful when it first started, but like everything else humans touch, it's become severely sullied.