I currently have the same problem as the gentleman who opened the topic: if i try to sign in to my microsoft account it says my account is temporarily suspended. If I try to log in, it asks for a mobile number to verify. I tried to give a mobile number. But it doesn't send any control code. Instead it gives the error message "We can't send a text message to this number."
I have already sent two requests to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement#.
Yesterday I spoke with three of their employees, I explained everything to them via private email, sent them a scan of my ID card, mobile phone number, all information about myself and the account that was closed, answered all the questions even after they didn't contact me at all. they don't answer!
I didn't break any rules, and I have the impression that they are done with me and that my account will remain closed, which is scary because I have had that account for 8 years. Has anyone had a similar problem and do you know how long it takes for Microsoft Support to review your request and unlock your account?