We cannot send a text message to this number.

Anonymous
2023-02-16T07:20:08+00:00

Actually, if I try to login into my Microsoft account it say's your account is suspended. If try to login it asks mobile number for verification I tried to give the mobile number. But it is not sending any verification code. Rather it is giving an error message "We cannot send a text message to this number."

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-26T13:39:21+00:00

    Просто пытайся не входить в свою учетную запись 1 день. Звучит глупо и банально, но у меня сработало. Забудь про свою учетную запись на 1 день и займись чем-нибудь другим, а на следующий день проведи стандартную процедуру входа. (Не пытайся входить в свою учетную запись, если вошел, придется ждать дольше).

    Я был удивлен, когда не увидел ошибку. (если код не придет, нажми на кнопку "код не пришел" и жди. Код прилетит на твой телефон моментально).

    Лично я не входил в свою учетную запись около двух дней из-за того, что я был не дома.

    Ответь, если сработало/не сработало. Я такой же пользователь, у которого ни один вариант не работал.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-15T04:11:40+00:00

    I have tried all the above options, but nothing works. Outlook has locked my account. Every time it asks me to enter my cellphone number so it can send me a security code, I always receive this response, no matter what I do: "We cannot send a text message to this number." There is nothing wrong with the number.

    Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-10T22:11:11+00:00

    Thank you!! This worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-07T02:44:44+00:00

    I tried multiple phone numbers and clearing my browser cache (Chrome and Firefox) but with no success then thought I would give Edge ago and it managed to send the text message first time.

    It might not work for everyone but it worked for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T17:10:18+00:00

    I had tried all the mentioned methods but still facing the same issue. Is there some other way to solve this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments