We cannot send a text message to this number.

Anonymous
2023-02-16T07:20:08+00:00

Actually, if I try to login into my Microsoft account it say's your account is suspended. If try to login it asks mobile number for verification I tried to give the mobile number. But it is not sending any verification code. Rather it is giving an error message "We cannot send a text message to this number."

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-27T16:16:26+00:00

    Unfortunately I have the same issue as others have reported here as well. My account was locked for unknown reasons and when I want to unlock with phone verification, I get the error message: "Invalid request. Please try again."

    I've read through many of your solutions:

    • Clearing cache
    • Try different browsers or devices
    • Try several phone number formats
    • Try other phone numbers
    • Try a different network and VPN
    • Try to send the code to alternative email --> that works but later I still get the 'phone verification' page again

    Now I've wrote a message to Microsoft via https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement#.

    I'm hoping that they can help me, I really need to have my email back.

    If anyone has other ideas to fix this issue, please let me know!

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T20:54:34+00:00

    Guys,

    You gonna love me.

    Try 'normal' unlocking steps with TOR browser.

    Worked for me!

    Botond

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-13T17:35:19+00:00

    Thank you so much!! After having tried all possible solutions, this was the correct for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-01T13:50:39+00:00

    Hola! e tenido el mismo problema y se que es muy desesperante, e contactado con el soporte técnico y la verdad me han ayudado me han dicho que están investigando y que ya lo están arreglando, pero luego de eso no tuve esperanza haci que al principio pasaba todo el dia intentado de todo pero nada funcionaba, pero lo deje de intentar por unas 2 o 3 semanas y despues de eso justamente hoy se me ocurrio volver a intenterlo y FUNCIONO! no se si haya sido el soporte tecnico o el tiempo pero en resumen intentalo ahora y si sigue el mismo problema, espera un tiempo y vuelve a intentarlo. O a su vez contacta tambien al soporte tecnico aunque no creo que hagan mucho.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments