We cannot send a text message to this number.

Anonymous
2023-02-16T07:20:08+00:00

Actually, if I try to login into my Microsoft account it say's your account is suspended. If try to login it asks mobile number for verification I tried to give the mobile number. But it is not sending any verification code. Rather it is giving an error message "We cannot send a text message to this number."

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T16:31:05+00:00

    Tried all of the solutions mentioned here, nothing worked.

    Worked only when used a friend's phone number from a different country!! He was able to get the SMS

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-22T12:37:22+00:00

    Actually, if I try to login into my Microsoft account it say's your account is suspended. If try to login it asks mobile number for verification I tried to give the mobile number. But it is not sending any verification code. Rather it is giving an error message "We cannot send a text message to this number."

    pls i dont understand this outlook it is not opening and it is giving me headache

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T10:59:03+00:00

    i tried it in my phone but i still receive " We cannot send a text message to this number. ". Do you have any other way ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-18T10:40:21+00:00

    It worked!! This method reset all my security adjustments and I recieved the text mesagge. The problem, I think, is when you activate the two-steps verification.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T10:39:05+00:00

    I share the frustration but even your tip did not work for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments