We cannot send a text message to this number.

Anonymous
2023-02-16T07:20:08+00:00

Actually, if I try to login into my Microsoft account it say's your account is suspended. If try to login it asks mobile number for verification I tried to give the mobile number. But it is not sending any verification code. Rather it is giving an error message "We cannot send a text message to this number."

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-18T16:50:26+00:00

    I have faced the same issue twice. Microsoft is probably blocking my IP address or device (or both) after too many unsuccessful tries.
    However, it only worked for me when I tried to log in using the hotspot of my phone from my laptop browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T14:02:51+00:00

    Guys,

    You gonna love me.

    Try 'normal' unlocking steps with TOR browser.

    Worked for me!

    Botond

    work flawlessly, tysm

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-05T14:57:16+00:00

    hi'

    are you answering my question?

    i have been trying to call and text this number for 2 days

    0792129102

    are u telling me i cant text to this number?

    robert bohn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-28T10:58:24+00:00

    Hello, I was also experiencing the same issue. But I tried using a VPN and it worked. Im using a Kaspersky VPN connected to Germany from Kenya I hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments