Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T17:38:03+00:00

    My incident is still open with the support. Periodically get told investigation is ongoing.

    Same issue occurs for me aswell.

    This is ridiculous.

    How to fix it or when you will fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-28T21:16:41+00:00

    This is it!

    I actually had to add a phone number to the 2 step verification part of my* account. I suggest whoever has this problem to try and add new methods of authentication. Outlook doesn't tell you why you can't add forwarding there but, at leat in my case, it had to do with adding a phone number to the Account Security section of my outlook (web).

    I'm not 100% sure but I have a strong feeling it would have to do with the security info of your own outlook account in almost all cases since, according to what I have read in this forum it is not a cache problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T16:54:34+00:00

    Download Firefox. I cannot get the save button to show in Edge. Typical Microsoft, their own software never works properly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T16:04:32+00:00

    I faced the same issue, I added my mobile number in the account info and Save & Discard button visible in Forawrding window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T16:19:32+00:00

    It seems to be a reputation thing and to stop it being used as a Spam relay.
    Adding a mobile improves the reputation and so very much less likely to be used for such malicious activity.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments