Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-14T19:54:44+00:00

    My incident is still open with the support. Periodically get told investigation is ongoing.

    Same situation!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-14T19:58:10+00:00

    I fixed by another way using https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/options/mail/rules and put it forwarding email

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-17T17:02:24+00:00

    Still not fixed as of Feb 17, 2023. I should not have to provide serveral secondary authentication methods. Just an alternative email should be enough.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-18T02:40:40+00:00

    Just checked the forwarding option again after not being able to change it for some time and today I was somehow able to change the forward. The save button miraculous appeared! I haven't changed anything authentication wise and I've used Chrome to change the settings. Looks like they've fixed something at their side. Figured I gave a heads up, maybe it works for others as well now!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-28T15:05:07+00:00

    Wow THANKS! work 100% I was so much like 200% not sure on this LOL

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments