Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
I would open up a support ticket.
You could refer to my case - it was ticket number: [Case #:1045180141] ... so they have my history and how they solved it for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.
I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?
The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.
Why is this one account behaving differently ?
-M
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I would open up a support ticket.
You could refer to my case - it was ticket number: [Case #:1045180141] ... so they have my history and how they solved it for me.
Just checked. Not fixed for me.
I had the same issue and for me what worked was adding a mobile number to my account.
So initially I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show
Then I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show (even though authentication came through via the Auth App instead of email this time)
Then finally I had the following = The 'Save' button showed! Yay! And the authentication still came through via the Auth App so nothing actually came through my mobile via text
Just checked. Not fixed for me.
I had the same issue and for me what worked was adding a mobile number to my account.
So initially I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show
- Secondary email
Then I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show (even though authentication came through via the Auth App instead of email this time)
- Secondary email
- Authentication App
Then finally I had the following = The 'Save' button showed! Yay! And the authentication still came through via the Auth App so nothing actually came through my mobile via text
- Mobile (text a code)
- Authentication App
thanks a lot, finally it works
Hi. Thanks for the reply.
It did show save button after adding number.
But after a email is sent to forward, the forwarding is getting disabled.
I need to add forwarding email again each time.
After every 1 mail, the forwarding is getting disabled.
Any idea why this maybe happening?
Not sure sorry, this is not happening with me.