Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-12T18:53:17+00:00

    I fixed mine and I had the same issue.

    When clicking on settings it will ask you to authenticate.

    If I used my secondary email as my auth method using a code it would not show me the save button. However if I used authenticator app, it then showed me the save button.

    I also had a secondary email address which I was part of my 365 Family package. I removed the alias on my account as being primary for my secondary email account.

    Hope this helps!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-14T17:13:26+00:00

    I fixed mine and I had the same issue.

    When clicking on settings it will ask you to authenticate.

    If I used my secondary email as my auth method using a code it would not show me the save button. However if I used authenticator app, it then showed me the save button.

    I also had a secondary email address which I was part of my 365 Family package. I removed the alias on my account as being primary for my secondary email account.

    Hope this helps!

    Hey man. That does not really work on my side.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-14T17:20:49+00:00

    Likewise authenticator app or not - it makes no difference. The Save button is missing.

    Support still have this open for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-16T00:37:50+00:00

    I got a message from support telling me this has been fixed - and indeed it has been :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-16T00:47:03+00:00

    Just checked. Not fixed for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments