Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Hey, looks like the save button not appearing is still widespread.
any updates regarding the investigation?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.
I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?
The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.
Why is this one account behaving differently ?
-M
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hey, looks like the save button not appearing is still widespread.
any updates regarding the investigation?
Still have a support request opened.
I get an email every couple of days saying investigation is ongoing.
Any update?? My kids' accounts need to be forwarded for safety reasons and it is unacceptable for this function not to be able to be saved.
I have the exact same problem... I'm not able to save the forward in the new Outlook view. On top of that my old forward (configured in the classic view) is still active and now I'm not able to change that forward. The classic view is also no longer available, so I'm currently stuck with a forward that I no longer want.
Please fix this!
Same issue here, driving me nuts!