Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-07T06:19:11+00:00

    I habe eben adding a Phone nun er and IT did Not work.

    Outlook regulary also removes the Button and forward again, even of you solve the Problem.

    I solve IT in August, it worked 1 week, then its Not working again.

    Their Reputation Thing sucks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T04:13:13+00:00

    This solved my problem. Thanks. The Save button appears after I have added a phone number to my account!

    This is it!

    I actually had to add a phone number to the 2 step verification part of my* account. I suggest whoever has this problem to try and add new methods of authentication. Outlook doesn't tell you why you can't add forwarding there but, at leat in my case, it had to do with adding a phone number to the Account Security section of my outlook (web).

    I'm not 100% sure but I have a strong feeling it would have to do with the security info of your own outlook account in almost all cases since, according to what I have read in this forum it is not a cache problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-06T23:24:08+00:00

    This is the most stupid thing I came across in a very very long time. Having to add a phone number to get a save button. Don't you think this is more than ridiculous?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T01:04:20+00:00

    Indeed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments