Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Hi. I'm Brian and I will do my best to help you.
Do you see either button - Discard or Save? Perhaps the dialog is too small and the buttons are outside the border of the box.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.
I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?
The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.
Why is this one account behaving differently ?
-M
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi. I'm Brian and I will do my best to help you.
Do you see either button - Discard or Save? Perhaps the dialog is too small and the buttons are outside the border of the box.
With the bottom check box selected, press Tab twice. Where does the selection move?
pressing Tab button - focus moves in the following order :
Email field -> Checkbox -> Search Settings -> General (menu)
Tried on both Edge and Chrome. Its like this account behaves differently to others .
I did have some Rules enabled - they have now been deleted.
I'm sorry, but I don't have any other suggestions. Perhaps someone else will.