Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
I got a message from support telling me this has been fixed - and indeed it has been :-)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.
I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?
The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.
Why is this one account behaving differently ?
-M
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I got a message from support telling me this has been fixed - and indeed it has been :-)
Likewise authenticator app or not - it makes no difference. The Save button is missing.
Support still have this open for me.
I fixed mine and I had the same issue.
When clicking on settings it will ask you to authenticate.
If I used my secondary email as my auth method using a code it would not show me the save button. However if I used authenticator app, it then showed me the save button.
I also had a secondary email address which I was part of my 365 Family package. I removed the alias on my account as being primary for my secondary email account.
Hope this helps!
Hey man. That does not really work on my side.
I fixed mine and I had the same issue.
When clicking on settings it will ask you to authenticate.
If I used my secondary email as my auth method using a code it would not show me the save button. However if I used authenticator app, it then showed me the save button.
I also had a secondary email address which I was part of my 365 Family package. I removed the alias on my account as being primary for my secondary email account.
Hope this helps!
Same issue here, driving me nuts!