Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-22T17:40:16+00:00

    Hi. Thanks for the reply.
    It did show save button after adding number.

    But after a email is sent to forward, the forwarding is getting disabled.
    I need to add forwarding email again each time.

    After every 1 mail, the forwarding is getting disabled.

    Any idea why this maybe happening?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-21T23:58:33+00:00

    Just checked. Not fixed for me.

    I had the same issue and for me what worked was adding a mobile number to my account.

    So initially I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show

    • Secondary email

    Then I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show (even though authentication came through via the Auth App instead of email this time)

    • Secondary email
    • Authentication App

    Then finally I had the following = The 'Save' button showed! Yay! And the authentication still came through via the Auth App so nothing actually came through my mobile via text

    • Mobile (text a code)
    • Authentication App

    thanks a lot, finally it works

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-18T05:38:15+00:00

    Just checked. Not fixed for me.

    I had the same issue and for me what worked was adding a mobile number to my account.

    So initially I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show

    • Secondary email

    Then I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show (even though authentication came through via the Auth App instead of email this time)

    • Secondary email
    • Authentication App

    Then finally I had the following = The 'Save' button showed! Yay! And the authentication still came through via the Auth App so nothing actually came through my mobile via text

    • Mobile (text a code)
    • Authentication App

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-16T09:55:58+00:00

    I would open up a support ticket.

    You could refer to my case - it was ticket number: [Case #:1045180141] ... so they have my history and how they solved it for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-16T00:47:03+00:00

    Just checked. Not fixed for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments