Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
I faced the same issue, I added my mobile number in the account info and Save & Discard button visible in Forawrding window.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.
I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?
The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.
Why is this one account behaving differently ?
-M
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I faced the same issue, I added my mobile number in the account info and Save & Discard button visible in Forawrding window.
Download Firefox. I cannot get the save button to show in Edge. Typical Microsoft, their own software never works properly.
This is it!
I actually had to add a phone number to the 2 step verification part of my* account. I suggest whoever has this problem to try and add new methods of authentication. Outlook doesn't tell you why you can't add forwarding there but, at leat in my case, it had to do with adding a phone number to the Account Security section of my outlook (web).
I'm not 100% sure but I have a strong feeling it would have to do with the security info of your own outlook account in almost all cases since, according to what I have read in this forum it is not a cache problem.
My incident is still open with the support. Periodically get told investigation is ongoing.
Same issue occurs for me aswell.
This is ridiculous.
How to fix it or when you will fix it?
This error occurs for me as well. I've set up similar forwarding in Gmail and iCloud Mail with zero trouble at all, but it's impossible to save a forwarding address in Outlook. Amazed this hasn't been fixed after seven months.