Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T21:32:13+00:00

    pressing Tab button - focus moves in the following order :

    Email field -> Checkbox -> Search Settings -> General (menu)

    Tried on both Edge and Chrome. Its like this account behaves differently to others .

    I did have some Rules enabled - they have now been deleted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Brian Tillman 27,130 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-10-14T21:28:24+00:00

    With the bottom check box selected, press Tab twice. Where does the selection move?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T21:25:19+00:00

    Not for this one account . On my other accounts - it appears as soon as I make a change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Brian Tillman 27,130 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-10-14T21:17:36+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I will do my best to help you.

    Do you see either button - Discard or Save? Perhaps the dialog is too small and the buttons are outside the border of the box.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments