Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
This is the most stupid thing I came across in a very very long time. Having to add a phone number to get a save button. Don't you think this is more than ridiculous?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.
I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?
The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.
Why is this one account behaving differently ?
-M
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is the most stupid thing I came across in a very very long time. Having to add a phone number to get a save button. Don't you think this is more than ridiculous?
This is it!
I actually had to add a phone number to the 2 step verification part of my* account. I suggest whoever has this problem to try and add new methods of authentication. Outlook doesn't tell you why you can't add forwarding there but, at leat in my case, it had to do with adding a phone number to the Account Security section of my outlook (web).
I'm not 100% sure but I have a strong feeling it would have to do with the security info of your own outlook account in almost all cases since, according to what I have read in this forum it is not a cache problem.
This error occurs for me as well. I've set up similar forwarding in Gmail and iCloud Mail with zero trouble at all, but it's impossible to save a forwarding address in Outlook. Amazed this hasn't been fixed after seven months.
With the bottom check box selected, press Tab twice. Where does the selection move?
Hi. I'm Brian and I will do my best to help you.
Do you see either button - Discard or Save? Perhaps the dialog is too small and the buttons are outside the border of the box.