Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-22T19:14:28+00:00

    4/21/23 Nope not fixed I am having that problem and my client is getting pissed. MS keeps telling me it is user error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-22T17:40:16+00:00

    Hi. Thanks for the reply.
    It did show save button after adding number.

    But after a email is sent to forward, the forwarding is getting disabled.
    I need to add forwarding email again each time.

    After every 1 mail, the forwarding is getting disabled.

    Any idea why this maybe happening?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-16T00:47:03+00:00

    Just checked. Not fixed for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-12T00:57:35+00:00

    I have the exact same problem... I'm not able to save the forward in the new Outlook view. On top of that my old forward (configured in the classic view) is still active and now I'm not able to change that forward. The classic view is also no longer available, so I'm currently stuck with a forward that I no longer want.

    Please fix this!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T21:05:51+00:00

    Hey, looks like the save button not appearing is still widespread.

    any updates regarding the investigation?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments