Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T01:04:20+00:00

    Indeed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-07T06:19:11+00:00

    I habe eben adding a Phone nun er and IT did Not work.

    Outlook regulary also removes the Button and forward again, even of you solve the Problem.

    I solve IT in August, it worked 1 week, then its Not working again.

    Their Reputation Thing sucks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T16:19:32+00:00

    It seems to be a reputation thing and to stop it being used as a Spam relay.
    Adding a mobile improves the reputation and so very much less likely to be used for such malicious activity.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T16:04:32+00:00

    I faced the same issue, I added my mobile number in the account info and Save & Discard button visible in Forawrding window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments