Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I had the same issue with the "New" Outlook. To get it back, I just turned off the New Outlook option (near the top right).
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.
I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I had the same issue with the "New" Outlook. To get it back, I just turned off the New Outlook option (near the top right).
Thank you for your help.
--Philip
Hi my name is judith fierro my note folder.is missing out of outlook how do i get it back.
Can you please call me at 908-249-1471.
Thank you
Judith Fierro
Thank you, I found it finally.
This is the only posted solution that worked for me.
However, I still can't see how to get Notes to appear anywhere besides with email folders (like on the navigation list on the left). MS always thinks they know what I want and they rarely ever have a clue. There was no reason to change this. NONE.