My notes section in outlook has disappeared. How do I get it back?

Anonymous
2023-02-14T08:02:36+00:00

I went into outlook and when I tried to get into the notes section, the section on the toolbar had disappeared.

I keep a lot of important information in that section, how do I get it back.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T22:23:36+00:00

    All I have is One Note that opens on the web. is this the notes??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T23:00:43+00:00

    Hi Nicole,

    No One Note is a separate app.

    This one is possibly known as Sticky Notes which is what they look like too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-14T00:14:40+00:00

    Yes, it's my sticky notes that I want back but maybe it's because my account hasn't switched over to the new outlook completely yet - it's only as a Try it out version... I'll keep looking :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T18:14:25+00:00

    there is no file drop down to follow the direction below

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T15:01:54+00:00

    Yes, I found them in Sticky Notes. Thank you.

    What a mess !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments